Monday, September 24, 2012

California Love




 Hello!

 A few weeks ago I jet to SoCal for some quality time with my family from the golden coast. I have loved California since I was a little girl. Other than Texas it is probably the only state in the US I could envision having a life in. The sunshine, beautiful beaches and laidback lifestyle hooks me every time.  I thrive on being active and outdoors, and the gorgeous weather makes a perfect playground for running, surfing and swimming. 

Although my stay was short, we managed to squeeze in some poolside time, shopping and a  beachside brunch in Laguna. I adore Laguna. Most might associate it with a certain unfortunate television show, but I like to imagine it as the charming artisan town adopted by landscape painters in the 1920’s. It’s a must go every time I visit. If you can stop by Las Brisas for brunch and mimosas. The ocean view is gorgeous and the food is delicious! More to come queridos. I promise I won’t be such a stranger this week. 

K.



No comments:

Post a Comment